Wednesday, July 11, 2012

REVERSIBLE CRISS-CROSS TUNIC

I am in love with this criss-cross tunic!  It is so cute, so comfy, so easy, and so reversible!!! I will eventually have some ruffle capri pants to go with it, but until then you need to pick up your own - it would go great with leggings or just simple bloomers like I put on Harper for these photos:

Silly girl!

This is the front of the "inside"

Back of the "inside" - this is why it is called the criss-cross tunic

Reversed! The front of the "outside" ~ I actually thought I liked this pattern best, but now that I see it on her, I think I might like the other one just as much, if not more.  The cool thing is that it is two tunics in one!

The back - this one I did matching front and back, the other I did coordinating and I think I like that better!

With her standing you can see the length better, it is a tunic, not a dress.


A criss-cross tunic and  matching rag doll from JC Stitches would be a perfect gift for any little girl!

"Peek-a-boo!" This was just to cute not to show!
These tunics are perfect for the summer! To order email me at crystal@jcstitches.com.  I can do 3 months all the way up to girl size 12.  The one I made for Harper is a 6-9 months.  Price ~ $30- plus shipping.  Did you know if you are in town - Knoxville, TN and surrounding area - I will hand deliver your order wrapped in a gift bag w/tissue? No extra charge, no shipping!

(*Note - I know the price is more than my dresses, but since it is reversible it is actually double the material)

No comments: