Monday, August 20, 2012

Witchy Shoes for Halloween Shirts

My girls in their matching shirts!

I totally stole this idea from this blog : FrouFrouBritches where she had put it on a dish towel. I found the picture on Pinterest and then I just drew out a witchy shoe and VOILA! Here you go! I already had all the material, so it was a snap!

Shirts $12 each

Billie and Willy the cat

Sweet Sisters

The girls with Dexter the dog

She is talking to Willie the cat here, so cute!

Harper giving Willy a silly look, she had just pulled his ear pretty hard.

How cute is this one of Billie kissing the top of Harper's head?  She is truly the sweetest 11 year old on the face of the planet!
These Witchy Shoes are so fun! Billie absolutely loves her shirt.  I couldn't find a plain orange shirt or onsie for Harper, so hers ended up just being white, but it is still so cute.  Matt said these reminded him of the Wizard of Oz, so maybe I should have made the shoes more like ruby slippers, I may do that yet, then it could just be a shirt, not only for Halloween! I can put these appliques on anything: dresses, shirts, pants, towels, napkins, pillow cases, even bags for a cute trick-or-treat candy bag! The shirts are $12.00 and I can get orange in 2T and up for sure, but I am still searching for smaller sizes. Anything you want to applique will be $10 if you supply the item, or plus the price of the item if I supply it. To place an order email me at Crystal@jcstitches.com.  Special thanks to Bill and Wanda for letting us use their house to take these great pictures! And special thanks to Willy and Dexter, too!

No comments: