Monday, August 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Napkins

Reversible Napkins just in time for Fall!

Plaids and Pretty Fall Patterns on one side, and Acorns and Leaves on the other side

The napkins are about 14x14, but all are a tiny bit different because they are hand made.

Order a set of 4 for only $12! Or order multiple sets for the perfect Thanksgiving meal!

To order just email me at crystal@jcstitches.com.  You can also visit my Facebook page at : JCSTITCHES 

I had so much fun making these napkins.  This set was actually a birthday gift for my wonderful mother-in-law, Wanda.  Billie helped me pick out the material.  Then after I gave them to her, she so graciously invited us over to her house to photograph them! She had everything all set up when we got there, too!  She is just amazing and I love her so much.  God knew what he was doing when he gave me her for a mother-in-law!  I don't know where or who I would be without her in my life!
Why I didn't take a picture of her with the napkins, I have no idea.  Other than I was in a huge hurry that day, like usual, and the idea just never crossed my mind.  I will have to go take care of that! I can make Christmas napkins, too, or anything you can think of- just send me an email at crystal@jcstitches.com.  All napkins are a set of 4 for $12.

No comments: