Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Help Wanted

I need help, and you can help me! I just want feedback.  I get feedback on my orders, of course, but I want feedback on the blog and the items in general.  What would you like to see more of, less of, what can I create specifically that I haven't even thought of? Would you want other blogs here not just sewing related but recipes or organization or other crafts? Comment here or send me an email to crystal@jcstitches.com. Please really help me, and don't think "someone else will so I won't", I really want to hear from all of you.  And do not be afraid to tell the truth, that is what I want.  I've just been doing this about 3 months and it's time for inventory. And since this is a one-woman show, I can't do this inventory by myself. Thanks in advance!!!

No comments: