Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MORE PILLOW CASE DRESSES

$23 for two colors, $27 for three - plus shipping if you are not local
This is my daughter, Harper Grace on her 1st birthday which we just celebrated April 23, 2012.  She loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse, so I made her this dress and toy mat, and then planned the party around it. 
                                                                 Better shot of the dress
                    Aren't they cute in the ears we made? This is Billie, my 11 year old, holding her
Yellow and Gray - Two color version - $23 - plus shipping
MATCHING SISTER DRESSES
BIG GIRL DRESS
This is a three color version- $27 - plus shipping
I just love these pillow case dresses.  They are very fun to make and to wear.  You can make them all sorts of fun and pretty colors with sweet soft bows or big bright bows.  I can make any size from 6 mos up to a 12, which is what my daughters each wear, respectfully, and I love putting them in matching dresses.  I just need your preferred colors and some measurements.  I can also make matching ruffle pants, more pics of that later.

No comments: